The Transfer Work option allows you to transfer the work of a user to another team member. For example when a team member leaves the organization all of the active jobs they were working on can be transferred to another team member.
The option transfers all current Jobs that a user is working on to the target user.
Using the Transfer Work option ensures business continuity when the team changes while cutting down time to train new team members.
- Transfer work of one team member to another member
1. Transfer work of one team member to another member
Follow these steps via a user login having administrative privileges to transfer the work of a user to another team member:
- Point to the Tools menu and select 'System Configuration'.
- In the System Configuration Navigator, expand 'User Management' and click on the 'Users' data view.
- In the right-hand pane tick next to the user whose work you want to transfer and from the Actions menu select 'Transfer Work'.
- In the Transfer Work dialog select the team member to whom you want to transfer the work from the 'Transfer work to' drop-down and click on the 'Save' button.