You can modify default terms that Talenture IH uses for workflow stages & statuses as per your organizational needs. A Workflow comprises of recruitment stages and related statuses and defines how the recruiting team works on a job requirement by defining stage & recruiter roles.
For example your team may prefer to use the term ‘candidate screening’ instead of ‘ the existing stage name ‘shortlist recruiter’ and so on.
Customizing workflow terminology enables aligning workflow terminology to match your company practices and leads to greater usability and comfort level among users.
Workflow customization can be done from the System Configuration module via an administrative user login.
You can modify the name of each workflow stage and its related statuses. Once modified, the new terms are reflected across all parts of the system such as in the job activity actions, filter values, report views etc.
At any time you can reset the terminology to the default values.
A Vendor object stores details of business associates partnering with staffing companies for providing recruitment services. For e.g. an Associate Company, Franchisee etc. You can enable the Vendor functionality for implementing collaborative recruitment processes.
- Customize workflow stage/status terms
1. Customize workflow stage/status terms
You can customize the workflow stages and statuses in Talenture IH as per your organization's policies. Follow these steps via a user login having administrative privileges for doing this:
- Point to the Tools menu and select 'System Configuration'.
- In the System Configuration Navigator, expand 'Recruiting Objects' and click on the 'Workflow Master Strings' data view.
- The right-hand pane will display list of all existing workflow stage and status names.
- Filter on a specific stage from the filter drop-down above the Stage column to view list of all status names for that stage.
- Click on a stage name or status name to modify.
- In the dialog that comes up type the new stage/status name in the 'Display Stage Name" or "Display Status Name" text box and click 'Update'.