The Audit and Support Tool is a highly powerful tool available in the ‘Tools’ menu to monitor and track the usage sessions and activities being performed within the Talenture IH system, and to provide diagnostic details to users, admins and product support engineers to troubleshoot database and system level issues.
It provides views under the following broad categories:
This displays views for viewing the trail of recruiting actions taken, Talenture IH sessions started/ended and logs of Automatic Report executions.
This category of views can be used for troubleshooting issues/errors encountered in usage of Talenture IH.
It contains views showing log entries of activities such as resume parsing, merging etc., and details of HTTP requests being sent to the Talenture IH Server from each user with technical details such as IP address etc.
Users can use the Audit and Support Tool to track and troubleshoot their own activities, and admin users can do the same for all users of the database.
This contains the data folders and views to monitor your own actions and logs.
All User Actions
If you are a user with Administrative privileges, then use the data folders and views under this to monitor actions and logs of all users. A team manager with administrative privileges can monitor actions and logs for users in their team.
Auditing Views Available
- User Sessions: This shows details of each Talenture IH session started by you/all team members including the login/logout times, IP address etc.
Individual users can use this view to identify any unauthorized use of their login ids and report the same. User with administrative privileges can use this to track login/logout times and usage patterns of all users for measuring adherence to company work policies.
- Recruitment Actions: This view shows logs of all recruitment actions performed in Talenture IH by you. This can be helpful in reviewing past work over a period of time by looking at the actions performed in a time-ordered manner.
- Automatic Reports Executions: This shows logs related to execution of Automatic Reports scheduled by you.
Diagnostic Views Available
- Logs->User Level Activity: This view contains logs of informational and diagnostic nature generated during various operations performed explicitly by the user.
- Requests->All Server Requests: This view shows details of HTTP requests being sent to the Talenture IH Server with technical details such as IP address etc. The information can be used for troubleshooting issues/errors in using specific Talenture IH features.
- Resume Transfer Requests: This folder contains views showing requests being generated for resume transfer from 3 key sources: Quick Import (i.e. importing from Desktop/computer hard disk), Outlook Addin, Talenture IH Chrome Extension.
For each of these resume transfer sources you can view details such as date/time of activity start & completion, status, errors (if any), resumes extracted/not extracted, parsing failures etc.
Additionally, the All User Actions category for Admin users contains the following data views under the Diagnostic data folders:
- Logs->System Activity: This contains logs of errors, warnings, and information messages generated during by the Talenture IH System during various system level activities. The details are can be used by the Platina Support team for troubleshooting purposes.
- User Requests-> Main App Requests (Raw): This contains logs entries related to web server requests sent to your Talenture IH system, and are meant to be used by the Platina Support team for troubleshooting purposes for issues specific to your database.
Cleanup of Audit and Diagnostic Data
The Talenture IH system automatically cleans up the audit and diagnostic data at periodic intervals.