A Contact object stores details of business contact persons with whom you collaborate/coordinate when working on job requirements.
These can be contacts at client or vendor organizations being tracked via the Client or Vendor objects or can be independent contacts with whom you collaborate.
You can store basic information about a contact including:
- Contact name
- Type of contact – Lead or Current
- Organization with which associated (if applicable) - Can be a Client or Vendor
- Contact details
- Files related to the clients such as profile document, contractual documents etc.
You can link a Contact with:
- A client company for whom you work on job requirements
- With business associates (vendors) who are partnering with you for providing recruitment services.
- In a Corporate (internal hiring) scenario, with placement vendors with whom you’ve shared job requirements of your organization.
Communication with Clients/Vendors is done via the Contacts that you link with them. You can link multiple Contacts to the same Client/Vendor.