Talenture IH integrates tools for interacting with vendors as part of the recruitment process. All important screens such as, Job views, Actionables etc. include vendor communication and tracking options.
Communication with Vendors is done via the Contacts that you link with vendors.
A Contact contains the email-id (among other details) of the contact person at the vendor side, which is used for all communications with the vendor. You can link multiple Contacts to the same vendor.
Communication with vendors may include:
- Job-related email to vendors such as sending interview schedule, notifying start of work on job etc.
Vendor communication is available in all important screens including:
- Candidates Added/Refreshed
- Job views
- Search result
You can easily track vendor communication history via:
- The Communication history icon available besides the vendor name in list views.
The Communication module which displays all email communications categorized by vendor name, vendor contacts, job etc.
- Send job-related email to vendors
1. Send job-related email to vendors
You can send email related to different workflow stages to clients while working on a job such as informing about starting work on candidates, requesting for candidates etc.
In the Active Job view:
- Tick next to the job for which to mail the client from the list pane.
- Point to the Tools menu and select 'Communicate with Vendors'.
- In the dialog select the email template for the mail as per the scenario for which you're sending the mail.
- Make any changes in the subject/body if required and then from the 'Actions' drop-down select a mail generation option.