[SCREENSHOT-TO-BE-UPDATED: <For 2nd point under Common Tasks, Added should be displayed at the place of Added/Refreshed>]
A Data View is a node in a module Navigator that shows data in the right-panes. For example in the Main Workbench Navigator, clicking the Added/Refreshed data view under the Candidates->Public data folder shows the list of candidates in the right-hand top pane.
- Apply filters in list views
- Clearing filters in list views
- Sort list view columns
- Navigate page chunks in list views
- Hide the folder pane
1. Apply filters in list views
You can filter all list views in Talenture IH such as Candidates Added/Refreshed, Active Jobs etc. just like you would an MS Excel sheet. To filter a list view:
- For text columns such as Candidate Name, Current Employer etc. enter the value to filter on in the text box above the column name and press the 'Enter' key.
- For drop-down type columns such as date columns (Added On, Period etc.), Location, Status etc. select the value to filter on from the drop-down above the column. The filter will get applied once you select the value.
2. Clearing filters in list views
To clear (i.e. remove) a filter that you've applied in a list view and view all data rows in it:
- In the list pane, just above the column headings, click on the blue 'Clear Filter' ('x') icon.
3. Sort list view columns
You can sort columns in ascending or descending order in all list views in Talenture IH such as Candidates Added/Refreshed, Active Jobs etc. To sort a column:
- Click once on the column name, an arrow icon pointing down-wards (for descending) or up-wards (for ascending) will appear indicating the sort order.
4. Navigate page chunks in list views
Talenture IH shows a fixed number of items in a list pane depending on the 'No. of items to show in list panes' setting in the User Configuration module. The default is 25.
To navigate through different pages in a list view:
- In the list pane on the right just above the column headings click on the ">" (Next Page) icon or select the next page number from the 'Page' drop-down.
5. Hide the folder pane
You can hide the folder/Navigator pane in any list view to increase the viewing area for the right-panes:
- In the folder pane, click the '<' (Hider folder pane) icon.
- To display the folder pane click on the '>' icon.