- Manually merge candidates
- Unmerge candidates
1. Manually merge candidates
Talenture IH allows you to manually merge two or more resumes.You can use this to club or aggregate multiple versions of a candidate’s resume into a single resume in Talenture IH.
- In the Candidates-Added/Refreshed list under 'Private->Activity Views', select 1 or more candidates to merge.
- Point to 'Edit' menu and select 'Mark for Manual Merge'. The selected candidates will be moved to the 'Manual Merge' System Collection.
- Now expand 'Candidates->Public->Collections->System Defined->Data Management' and click on 'Manual Merge Candidates (Public)' data view. The candidates marked for Manual Merge will be listed here.
- Tick next to the candidates, point to tools and select either of following options:
- Merge within Resume Set: This will merge similar resumes within the identified resume set without comparing them with the entire Talenture IH database.
- Merge with Database: This will merge resumes within the identified resume set by comparing them with similar resumes from entire Talenture IH database.
2. Unmerge Candidates
Talenture IH allows you to unmerge last merge of a resume in case you want to undo the auto-merging of specific resumes and obtain the original version of merged resumes.
- In the Candidates-Added/Refreshed list under 'Private->Activity Views', select a merged candidate to be be un-merged.
- Point to 'Edit' menu and select 'Un Merge'.
- Original version of resume & later version will now be split and displayed separately in the list. Distinct icons next to each indicate the original and latest versions of the resume.