[SCREENSHOT-TO-BE-UPDATED: <1st screenshot needs to be changed because its shows client in its drop down>]
Talenture IH allows you to import recruitment-related data from MS Excel or Comma Separated Value (CSV) file formats into the database.
You can import the following types of data into Talenture IH:
- Candidate details
- Candidate Lead details such as headhunting and walk-in candidate information
- Job requirements
- Contact person details – these may be vendor contacts or other associates/partners with whom you work as part of your recruitment process
- Vendor details
This enables you to quickly get started with Talenture IH since you do not manually have to upload your active/important recruitment data.
The Import from XLS feature works by allowing you to map the content in your existing XLS or CSV files with the data points stored for that content in Talenture IH. It is assumed for the purpose of import that the XLS has the following structure.
- First non empty row (it checks upto 5 rows, and upto 10 columns to find the first non empty row) would contain columns labels.
- All contiguous columns in the label row till first empty column will be considered.
- The data values are considered to start from the 2nd row onwards.
- Some cells in data rows can be empty.
- The first empty row (it checks upto 5 rows, and upto 10 columns) will mark the end of data.
- It is not necessary to map every column in the XLS/CSV file. You can omit columns you do not require. Unmapped columns will be skipped during the import process.
Following are the broad steps in importing data from XLS/CSV files:
- Select the Talenture IH object type into which to import the data. For e.g. candidate, job, contacts etc.
- Select the source XLS/CSV file from which to import data.
- Specifying the columns in your XLS/CSV file to be mapped to corresponding columns in Talenture IH. You can also import data into User-Defined fields created in Talenture IH.
1. Import Candidate Data from Excel/CSV Files: Explains the steps for importing candidate data from MS Excel/CSV files into Talenture IH.
2. Import Jobs from Excel/CSV Files: Explains the steps for importing job data from MS Excel/CSV files into Talenture IH.
3. Import Vendors from Excel/CSV Files: Explains the steps for importing vendor company data from MS Excel/CSV files into Talenture IH.
4. Import Contacts from Excel/CSV Files: Explains the steps for importing contact person data (client-side/vendor-side) from MS Excel/CSV files into Talenture IH.