You need to add a contact in Talenture IH using the New Client option from the mega menu. A Contact object tracks all contact person details as part of recruitment process and includes basic contact –person information, organization, designation etc.
When you create a new Job you will need to link it with a Client and Contact.
You can add contacts as leads or current contacts indicating their status as part of your business development cycle.
The contact object provides a single place for maintaining all contact-related information, track the business development part of recruitment and easily track prospects until conversion to acquired contacts.
You can also add files related to the client organization when you create a contact. These can be maintained under multiple file categories. You can create your own file categories for contacts from the Administrator login.
So for example, you can create file categories such as Contact Profile under which you can add documents related to the contact’s background, Contractual Details under which you can maintain all documents related to your contract with the contact and so on.
You need to use the Clients and Vendors objects to store details related to client and vendor companies with whom contacts may be associated.
- Add a new contact
- Add lead contact
- Edit a Contact
- Add related documents for a contact
1. Add a new contact
Follow these steps for adding a contact person for a client:
- Point to the New Mega Menu option and click on Contact - the New Contact page will come up.
- Enter the contact person name in 'First Name', 'Middle Name' and 'Last Name' fields
- Specify the contact type i.e. 'Lead', 'Current' or 'Inactive'.
- In the 'Organization' drop-down, select the client company for which you want to set this person as a contact.
- Specify the other details and click 'Save' to add the contact person.
2. Add lead contact
You can maintain details of contacts at initial or advanced stages of your business development process by categorizing then as leads or established (current) contacts. To add a contact lead:
- Follow the steps for adding a contact as given in <task-link>.
- In the 'Type' drop-down select 'Lead'.
3. Edit a Contact
- In main Workbench, expand 'Business Relationships' data folder, expand 'Contacts' under it and click on 'Leads' or 'Current'.
- In the list of clients in the right-pane click on the contact to edit. The detail page of the contact will come up.
- Make the desired changes and click on 'Update' to save the changes.
4. Add related documents for a contact
- In main Workbench, expand 'Business Relationships' data folder, expand 'Contacts' under it and click on 'Current'.
- From list pane click the contact name for whom to make this setting
Under the Attachment Files category you can add additional files related to the contact such as profile/contractual documents etc.
- Select the category under which to add a file in the File Category drop-down and then use the 'Choose File' button to select and add the file.
- Repeat this for adding multiple files.
- Click the Save button when done.