Talenture offers 2 recruiting automation products targeted at 2 different usage segments – Talenture IH and Talenture RS. This article explains the features available in each product as well as the overall purpose and differences among these to enable users to select the product most suited to their requirements.
1.0 Talenture IH
This is aimed at internal hiring teams/Human Resource (HR) departments of organizations. It is a complete recruitment automation platform covering all the stages from starting a requisition to closure of positions and joining of the candidates.
- Complete Job requirement workflow from raising requirement, approval, sourcing till hiring.
- Line Manager role for managing recruitment process
- Complete interview management workflow – schedule unlimited interview rounds, one-on-one & panel interview rounds, interview report submission.
- Placement vendor management functionality
- Specialized ‘Interviewer’ & ‘Line Manager’ roles for performing interviews and raising Job requirements.
1.1 Talenture RS
This product is targeted at placement and staffing firms. It is a complete recruitment automation platform covering all the stages from starting a job order to closure of positions and realization of revenue.
- Implements end-to-end recruitment process for placement/staffing firms – starting with Job requirement from clients, sourcing, screening, client submission, offer, placement and invoicing.
- Clients module for managing client accounts.
- Feature for submitting candidate resumes to clients with company branding & documentation.
1.2 Choosing a Talenture Product
Follow these guidelines in order to choose a Talenture product suited to your requirements:
a. Talenture IH
- If doing only internal hiring for own organization
- Need to manage interview process for internal hiring from scheduling and assigning interviews till feedback submission.
- Implement job requirement workflow with approval, screening, Line Manager approval, offer and placement.
b. Talenture RS
- If doing candidate placement exclusively for external parties i.e. client organizations. For e.g. Temp/Permanent Staffing, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Executive Search etc.
- External client management functionality is required
c. Combination of Internal & External Hiring Scenarios
There can also be scenarios wherein an organization is involved in both internal hiring for its own manpower requirements as well as catering to external client requirements.
For example, a firm may have a division which does placement and staffing and also other business divisions which do internal recruiting.
Some placement organizations may also have a big enough team for which internal hiring is a full time activity. Such organizations then need to subscribe to both Talenture RS (for handling external staffing) as well as Talenture IH (for taking care of internal manpower requirements).
2. Related Resources