Jobs in Talenture IH are created using a workflow. A Workflow sets how the recruiting team works on a job requirement by defining recruiting stages & recruiter roles.
Talenture IH offers Flexible (forward/backward skipping) as well as Strict (sequential) workflows.
Within these broad categories you can select from the following workflow types based on the stages applicable to your organization and the work role assignment:
- Recruiter Basic: Meant for smaller, more integrated teams with flat hierarchy.
Enables all recruiters to perform all roles – backend roles as well as candidate-facing roles.
- Recruiter Basic Plus: It is similar to recruiter basic workflow but It also allows an additional stage of Line Manager Approval after Candidate Availability.
- Recruiter Maxima: Enables isolation of roles. Recruiting roles can be split across different recruiters.
You can set a specific workflow as default via the administrative login to enable easy creation of Jobs with the correct workflow.
You can also customize the workflow stage/status terms as per your organization’s internal usage.
Workflow customization enables you to align Talenture IH with internal organizational policies and makes it easier for your team to adapt to the application.
Once customized the new stage/status names are reflected in all job-related data views in Talenture IH such as Job views, Reports etc.
- Set a default workflow for creating new jobs
1. Set a default workflow for creating new jobs
1. Login with a user-id having administrative privileges.
2. Click on the System Configuration option from the Tools menu.
3. In the Recruitment Objects node click on Workflows.
4. Tick the workflows to disable from the list view and from the Edit menu select 'Disable'.