Jobs in Talenture IH are created using a workflow. A Workflow sets how the recruiting team works on a job requirement by defining recruiting stages & recruiter roles.
Talenture IH offers Flexible Steps(Forward Only) as well as Strict Steps(Forward Only) workflows. Using the Flexi Steps workflow, a role user can skip an entire stage i.e Reference Check stage while Job processing if that stage is not applicable to a particular candidate. While in Strict steps workflow, each of the job stages has to be processed fully. Role users are not allowed to skip any stage while Job processing.
Within these broad categories you can select from the following workflow types based on the stages applicable to your organization and the work role assignment:
1. Recruiter Basic: Meant for smaller, more integrated teams with flat hierarchy. Enables all recruiters to perform all roles – backend roles as well as candidate-facing roles. In this type of Job workflow, some of the job roles are grouped together and assigned to a single user. In this way, a single recruiter can perform actions of multiple stages.
1.1 Job Processing Roles: In this workflow type, Creator and Approver roles will not be grouped with any other roles. All the other roles i.e. Owner, Data Sourcing & Candidate Interfacing will be assigned to a Single recruiter.
1.2 Availability across Product Editions: Standard, Professional & Enterprise.
2. Recruiter Basic Plus: It is similar to recruiter basic workflow but it also allows an additional stage of Line Manager Approval after Candidate Availability. So, if your process has a Line manager for approving Candidates then you create your jobs using this workflow.
2.1 Job Processing Roles: Line manager role is not grouped with any other role meaning a separate user can be assigned to this role. Grouping of all existing job roles works in the same way as in Recruiter Basic workflow.
2.2 Availability across Product Editions: Professional & Enterprise only.
3. Recruiter Maxima: Enables isolation of roles. Recruiting roles can be split across different recruiters. If your organization needs a different recruiter to process each stage, then you can opt for Recruiter Maxima workflow.
3.1 Job Processing Roles: This is the type of workflow where all Job role i.e. Creator, Owner, Approver, Data sourcing, Candidate Interfacing and Line Manager will work independently and a different User can be assigned to each job role.
3.2 Availability across Product Editions: Professional & Enterprise only.
You can set a specific workflow as default via the administrative login to enable easy creation of Jobs with the correct workflow.
You can also customize the workflow stage/status terms as per your organization’s internal usage.
Workflow customization enables you to align Talenture IH with internal organizational policies and makes it easier for your team to adapt to the application.
Once customized the new stage/status names are reflected in all job-related data views in Talenture IH such as Job views, Reports etc.
- Mark a workflow as Disabled
1. Mark a workflow as Disabled
1. Login with a user-id having administrative privileges.
2. Click on the System Configuration option from the Tools menu.
3. In the Recruitment Objects node click on Workflows.
4. Tick the workflows to disable from the list view and from the Edit menu select 'Disable'.