A Job in Talenture IH describes a job requirement/position raised within the organization. This corresponds to a Job Description (JD) in recruiting terms. All work on requirement happens in the context of a Job.
Jobs are created using a workflow. A Workflow sets how the recruiting team works on a job requirement by defining recruiting stages & recruiter roles.
A Corporate (internal hiring) workflow typically involves the following broad stages:
- Raising of Job Requirement by a department
- Approval of the Job Requirement by a department head
- Sourcing of candidates
- Interview Scheduling, Management, Interview Report Submittal
- Position Offer & Joining
Jobs have multiple states in Talenture IH
- Draft: Jobs created by you that are currently in Draft state i.e. where you have not finalized all details related to the job so that it can be sent for processing.
- Pending Approval: Job sent to senior management for approval
- Approved: Job approved by senior management which is to be activated.
- Active: Jobs in progress that are being worked on by you or by your team.
- Closed: Jobs that have been closed by you after completion of work on the job.
- Cancelled: Jobs that have been cancelled typically before work was completed on them. For e.g. jobs cancelled by the department that raised them, put-on-hold etc.
The Job object provides a single place for maintaining job information, doing work assignment, track all work on it and maintain history of the work done.
The Job object captures all details related to a job requirement including: job details, hiring group/department, skill requirements, work roles assigned to recruiters.
Interview: One or more Interview objects can be linked to a Job object. Interview objects are used for scheduling and managing the interviewing process for a Job.
1. Include Line Manager approval stage for interviews
For this you need to create a job using Recruiter Basic Plus (with Line Manager) workflow.
- In the Roles section in the 'Line Manager' drop-down, select the Line Manager's use id. This will enable additional stage of Line Manager Approval before scheduling of interviews.