- You keep getting one of these errors:
- “<component-name> component not found.”
- “<dll-name> dll not found”
- “Server execution failed”
Talenture IH Wx and higher.
Operating System Platform
All supported OS platforms.
Possible Causes & Solutions
- Cause 1: Talenture IH Common Files directory is not added properly to the Windows PATH Environment Variable.
Solution: Add the Talenture IH Common Files directory to the Windows PATH Environment Variable. Please refer to the document Add Path of Common Files Directory in Windows to learn how to do this.
The Common Files folder contains key internal files required by many Talenture IH Components/Tools.
You may require to do this in some cases where a Talenture IH Component such as the Outlook Addin is not functioning properly.