Locking for hiding candidates
You can set a keep candidates added by you hidden from other users. At any time you can also disable the option to allow team members to view candidates added by you.
- Enable/disable hiding of candidates
1. Enable/disable hiding candidates
Follow these steps:
- Point to the Tools menu and select 'User Configuration'.
- In the Navigator tree-view click the 'Candidate Sourcing' data view. This will display the various categories of option settings on the righ-hand pane.
- In the right pane, in the 'Candidate Locking' section, uncheck the 'Do not hide candidates added using my login id' checkbox to enable locking of candidates added by you.
To enable other users to view candidates added by you, tick the checkbox.
- Click the 'Save' button.