Talenture IH enables creating tasks for tracking your work. This article explains the use of tasks and where to view the created tasks.
Task-related functionality is integrated throughout Talenture IH for effective work management and tracking. The following types of tasks can be created:
- Stand-alone Tasks
1.0 Stand-alone Tasks
These are tasks that you create for any work item you need to track as part of your recruitment work and are not linked to the workflow actions you perform on candidates shortlisted for Jobs.
You can create stand-alone tasks from the following places:
- Main App Bar
- List views such as 'Added Candidates', Contacts etc.
- Detail views of Jobs, Contacts etc.
- Creating a Task for doing a Job Description related discussion with the Hiring Manager
- Creating a task for calling candidates from the ‘Added’ view.
1.2 Viewing Tasks
You can view and manage all of your Tasks from the following views in the Talenture IH Workbench Navigator:
- Tasks View: This displays a combined list of stand-alone and Followup tasks. Use this to view and manage all of your tasks regardless of type in a single place.
2. Related Resources