Talenture IH provides the archival facility to maintain copies of old recruitment work completed by your team for reference purposes.
This article explains how to use the archival feature, the data that you can archive and the benefits.
Talenture IH enables you to archive recruitment work completed by your team in the past. This includes data related to the following recruitment objects:
Firms can archive details of past recruitment work for business continuity/reference. This is similar to the way photocopies of important documents are maintained separately.
Archiving enables firms to preserve recruitment data beyond a given number of years separately from their active data area. This eliminates mixing of legacy data with current work leading to more efficient data management.
a. Archiving Jobs/Interviews
In order to submit a copy of a Job or Interview to the Company Archive a user needs to use the option ‘Submit to Records‘ from the detail screen of a closed Job or Interview.
All archived data is visible under the Company Archive (Records) data folder in the Workbench.
1.2 Actions on Archived Data
Archives of Jobs and Interviews contain the full details of all work done on them. You can view these details even after the original Job or Interview gets deleted. The following actions can be performed on archived data:
- Export the list of shortlisted candidates to Excel.
- View Candidate Comments History for each shortlisted candidate
- Delete archived Jobs
- Export the list of Interviews to Excel.
- View Interview Round Details and Interview Report for each Interview
- Delete archived Interviews
1.2 Controlling Access to Archived Data
Access to the Company Archive is controlled via permissions set through a user having administrative privileges. The following permissions can be set from the ‘Recruitment Workflow’ category:
- Submit Records Data: Allows a user to submit data to Company Archives
- View Records Data: Allows a user to view archived data in Company Archives
- Delete Records Data: Allows a user to delete archived data in Company Archives
2. Related Resources