[SCREENSHOT-TO-BE-UPDATED: <Screenshot under point 2 needs to be updated with new address of product>]
- When you click on the Candidate Search option in the ‘Tools’ menu, the Candidate Search page does not launch.
Talenture IH Wx and higher.
Operating System Platform
All supported OS platforms.
Possible Causes & Solutions
- Cause: Popup Blocker in Google Chrome browser is blocking the launching of the Candidate Search Tool.
Solution: Change the Popup Blocker settings to allow launching of the Candidate Search Tool. Follow these steps to do this:
1. In the address bar click on the red-cross icon as shown in the screenshot below:
2. In the dialog that comes up, select the option “Always allow popups from http://tih5.platinasoft.com” and then click ‘Done’ as shown in screenshot below:
3. Re-launch Candidate Search Tool from the ‘Tools’ menu.
If the Popup blocker settings in Chrome browser are set to disallow pop-ups from websites, you will face this issue. You then need to perform the actions listed in the Causes & Solutions section above to fix the problem.